Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day One

Wowzers! A lot has happened in the past couple of days. Quite stressful...but, ya know? It's gonna be alright. God has a reason for everything...Now I've just gotta cope with the fact that I don't know what that reason is.  :/

This is the first day of my new challenge. My portrait today kind of explains how I feel emotionally right now-- distraught, hidden, and things of that nature. My inspiration for this portrait was that I often put a smile on the outside when I'm completely shattered on the inside. I know, it's kind of depressing...I don't intend it to be. My intention was for this photo to tell a story showing that I am not satisfied with where I'm at in my life right now and that I'm striving to figure out who I am and where I'm going. I want to TRULY be happy and put a real smile on my face. I'm tired of it just being a cover up.

No comments:

Post a Comment