Monday, March 7, 2011

Day Twenty

Guitar is one of my favorite hobbies. I'm certainly not the best, but it's a way that I release all my anxieties, stresses, and pain. In a sense, it's saved my life. Turning to music in general has helped me grow as an individual and a Christian. I am so thankful that God has blessed us in this world with music. It has really helped a lot of people through many hard times. Especially those that feel like they cannot hear or feel God's presence with them. Music, to me, is a great way to connect to God. Worship is one of my most favorite things to do. Seriously, I'm not just being a "cheesey Christian". I LOVE MUSIC, I love making music, and well...I just love music, okay :) I've been a bit of a failure lately and haven't been posting much on here...since it's spring now, I will have a lot more opportunity to take pictures outside and whatnot, so HOPEFULLY, I'll pick things back up.

IQ: "Music is soul food" - unknown

2 comments:

  1. I would just like to take this time to say you have successfully ruined my life as of right now. You have caused me pain. A lot of pain. I cried so much. And every night I'm wary of you. Live everyday like you're smallest actions can hurt someone. Because they are. Please, I know you don't know what you are doing to me, but just think upon things that you know would hurt certain people, maybe people you don't even know, and stop doing those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, its very similar to mine!! I look forward to your future entries & you are definitely motivation! Xx =)

    ReplyDelete