Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day Nineteen

Yes, I know...I've been a terrible person and have missed several days. I'm sorry to those of you who follow... Today's was kind of random. I actually froze my bootie off taking this shot, so I hope you like it. Not exactly sure what inspired me for this, but I came up with a story to go along with it. BE FLEXIBLE. Kind of silly, but oh well. Laura Roberts and my Daddy will relate quite well with that statement. Life is full of unexpected trials and circumstances that are impossible to plan for or avoid. This generally makes daily life difficult to cope with, however, there IS a solution...BE FLEXIBLE...which means that you bend and mold to what life throws at you. Don't waste time complaining about how you weren't prepared for things and whine because you don't know what to do. GOD gave you that situation for a reason, and essentially, He is testing your patience. Are you willing to rearrange your schedule at the last minute to fit His or someone else's? Do you care enough about others to change what you are doing so that their lives will be a little easier? It all boils down to putting others before yourself...which is opening a whole new can of worms, so I'd better stop now. The moral of the story is BE FLEXIBLE...all the time, even when it is uncomfortable (haha, get it? I was being flexible in the picture AND was uncomfortable because it was cold and the grass was rather prickly.)

IQ:: (rather obvious).."No matter the situation, BE FLEXIBLE!!" - Laura Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment