Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day Ten

Self image is a huge thing with teenage girls. I've had my fair share of struggles with thinking I'm not good enough, pretty enough, or skinny enough to be accepted. Over time, I've learned that God made me beautiful and He loves me no matter what I look like. Yes, it's still difficult sometimes when I look in the mirror, but that's normal. Living in a sinful world brings about temptations, but you can overcome them when you have a strong, intimate relationship with Christ. He will bring you out of them and turn you toward the truth. If you are not to that point in your walk with Christ yet, don't be discouraged. It takes time, determination, trust, and self-discipline to develop that type of a relationship. It won't be an overnight change, however, it IS possible :) God made each and every one of us BEAUTIFUL!!

IQ:"Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical."
                                                                                                                -Sophia Loren-

1 comment:

  1. Youre an amazing photographer...
    is there anything youre not good at? =]=P

    ReplyDelete